Combining marketing & sales knowledge with buyer intelligence and insights, Knowledgence Associates assists clients with the development and delivery of strategies, tactics, training and coaching in the following areas:
- Customer-Focused Value Propositions
- Relationship Marketing Framework™
- Partner/Channel Readiness Programs
- Optimized Content Marketing
- Account-Based Marketing
- Territory & Major Account Planning
- Sales Process & Skill Development
It’s never too late – or too soon! – to make a tweak in your process that will provide a quick positive impact on your sales team’s success. In this e-book, twenty-five members of Women SalesPros™ organization contributed ideas and tips for you to think about, as the year quickly comes to a close.
Among the articles you will find in this e-book are:
- Stand and Deliver or Have a Conversation? – Lisa Dennis
- Lead Your Team with Metrics and Measurement – Lori Richardson
- How To Uncover Quota-Busting Salespeople Before You Hire Them – Jill Konrath
- Prompting Employee Referrals – Trish Bertuzzi
Click here to download for free!
Relationship Marketing Shouldn’t Be Random
Better align your sales & marketing to increase and accelerate revenue in the second half of 2016.
Wednesday, June 8, 4PM
Featuring Lisa Dennis, Lori Richardson, Carole Mahoney, & Matthew Sweezey