33 Social Selling Tips
By Social Selling Thought Leaders
At least 90% of B2B decision makers no longer respond to cold calls or email. Obviously, it's time we find a new way to get buyers' attention.
Social Selling is the process of using your professional brand to fill your pipeline with the right people, insights, and relationships. In this book, thirty-three experts from the Sales Solutions group on LinkedIn have shared some of their proven methods and ideas, to assist sales people everywhere in utilizing the power of social media to better connect with their prospects.
Among the articles you will find in this ebook are:
- Is Your Value Proposition "Socialized?" - Lisa Dennis
- 10 Things You Need to be Doing on Social Media - Don Cooper
- The Social Sales Trifecta - Lori Richardson
- What is Social Selling Anyway? - John Barrows
- The Three R's: Respect, Relationship, and Revenue - Marge Bieler
- How Can Blogging Help You Sell? - Chris Heffer
"Sales professionals that play the long game and start by adding value to their networks by educating them on the industry and trends will reap the largest rewards. In life, "visibility creates opportunity" and social media can be used as either a soapbox or a mountain top to stand on to get your message heard." - Koka Sexton, Senior Social Marketing Manager, LinkedIn
Just enter your name and email address below to get instant access to this FREE ebook: